Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shot Through The Heart

For Ashley's Art and Humanities Class, she had to attend a concert.  I know that most kids went to an orchestra concert at the high school, but not Ashley.  When I told her that if she found a concert, I would take her to it.  Well, she found Bon Jovi and I stuck to my word.  Maybe I should have been a little more specific!!!

Ashley & Maddie waiting for the train

Opening Band

I love that I got to take the girls to their first rock concert.

The place was packed!!!

Rocking Maddie & Me.  If you look in the background, you can see that there was only one row further back than ours!!!  Amazingly enough we didn't need oxygen & our noses weren't bleeding.

Heavy Metal Ashley

Bad picture, but Ash loves it!!!

Yes, that ant is Jon Bon Jovi

I admit it, I have a little crush on him!!!  With the big screens they had everywhere we didn't miss a thing.  He even sang a couple songs on the backside of the stage & we got awesome views!!!

One our way home!!!

We had a great time rocking out together.  You ask what Ashley got on her report she wrote about the concert....  Well of course an "A"!!!  I would totally judge the teacher if she gave Bon Jovi anything less!

No comments:

Post a Comment