When Ashley was in First Grade, I coached her Indoor YMCA Soccer Team. All the kids were happily running up and down the field playing bunch ball, except for the Coach's Daughter. There sat Ashley on the sideline, pouting, arms crossed, bottom lip out!!! Every game & practice was a fight just to get her there. So when Ashley told me she was going to tryout for the soccer team this year, I admit I laughed out loud, (Still waiting for that Mother Of The Year Award), but then cheered her on.
Ashley went to Tryouts and did what she does best!!! Busted her backside!!!! Sure enough she made the team!!! Not only did she make it, she was a starter, and got "Most Improved Player Of The Year"!!!
WAY TO GO ASHLEY!!!
All of the kids who had a birthday during the season had to play sitting duck!!!
It was a great season!!! We can't wait until next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment