Ok, I don't have pictures, but I have to write about a couple of noteworthy things in Ashley's week. Wednesday night she played a duet of a Child's Prayer at her Young Women's New Beginings. It is amazing that she only started the violin a little over a year ago. She is so talented and works very hard. I love seeing her love for music develop.
Today, she started in her basketball game & she played the best game I have ever seen. It is hard to believe that only two years ago I was watching her play Jr. Jazz. I might be a bad mother for saying this, but it was painful to watch games then. We are talking, poke your eyeballs out painful!!! (Not Ash personally, but the bunch ball, daisy picking, two handed dribbling, the coach who expects NBA quality yelling on the sidelines, the kids you know are only there because their mom signed them up so now they just want the treat at the end of the game. Get the picture?) Now I look forward to watch her!!! She has become so aggressive and plays a mean defense. She has been working on her shooting & ball handling and it shows!!!
Love you Ash!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
Ash,
ReplyDeleteWould love to see one of your games. When we come we want to hear you on the violin....Love Grampa and Grammy..
Jaimi, your family is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLisa Case
I wish I could be there to watch the girls excell as they do. I miss you guys. Give ASh and Maddie a high five for Cody and me, we are proud of hearing about their accomplishments! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete